Monday, August 9, 2010

A thought about "Math Land"

Okay- so I KNOW that naming our newly improved trailer "Mathland" is SUPER corny- BUT it does make things sound a little bit more classy!

Who is Danielle you ask?!? Well... she is a WONDER! She will be the new Math interventionist and she is my roomie in Mathland! She brings ALL the passion, excitement, and joy that comes with a new teacher AND all the wisdom and foresight that the best nontraditional teachers inherently have. I am SUPER excited to be sharing my new space with her and CANNOT wait until the two of us really work our magic on our little space.

Other exciting news I have to share tonight, I am beginning to post some Partner Games onto http://lrsdmath.proboard.com/ I have begun first on 1st Grade, because 1st is what I know, but I anticipate this process going quicker and quicker the more I build. If you want to download these go check the proboard and let me know what you like and what I could make better!

No comments:

Post a Comment