Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Registration - Day 1

Well today was a completely and totally exhausting and exciting day!

I spent all day helping in the cafeteria and registered SO MANY families!

Today I met our new counselor, the security guard, the Principal's bookkeeper, the secretary, the new VP, a new 2nd grade teacher, the two nurses, the nutritionist, and oh so many students!

Another exciting detail to add to my day was my first glimpse into my new Math area! It will take a lot of work to organize those boxes... but so many boxes means SO MANY new Math tools- yay! I can't wait to get my Lysol wipes and some soap and water and get the grime out!

I can just imagine an area where:
  1. teachers can meet and commune about Math
  2. teachers can check out Math manipulatives
  3. we can all discuss the Math assessment wall
  4. AND still have an area inviting to small groups of children ready for interventions!

Overzealous? Maybe... but I prefer the term SUPERDETERMINED!

No comments:

Post a Comment