Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SMARTboard training!



Oh man!! I finished the lrsd SMARTboard "train the trainer" sessions today- and I am SO excited! A BIG shoutout goes to Ms. Stephanie Jones over at Mann Magnet East lab for being an awesome instructor! Here is a picture that I found roaming around on the internet that makes me think of all the wonderful learning CHILDREN will be doing come this school year!

I am now inspired to add more work *sigh* to my summer "must do" list! Speaking of which, why don't I outline that for you right now...
  1. Reread Van de Walle's book
  2. Reread Classroom Discussions book
  3. Read CGI Math book
  4. Make sure I have hammered out end of 9 weeks assessments for k - 2 (at least the 1st 9 weeks!) ~ Luckily, I found out tonight that K already had theirs posted on their curriculum map!
  5. Work on assessments for the assessment wall (I need faster snapshots of the kids work...)
  6. **NEW** Create a partner games intro for each partner game
  7. **NEW** Create possible SMART lessons for the first week of each grade k - 2
  8. Keep up with my new blog
  9. Make an A in my Theories of Instruction Class
  10. Collect tons and tons of pictures of classrooms (that focus on the Math) from online
  11. Keep up with LRSDmathproboard

Ok- that's all for now I think! :) Sometimes I feel very ADD. I like to have multiple projects going at once because I get bored if I stay working on one of them for too much time!

-<3->

Ash




No comments:

Post a Comment